We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as for instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. Please check the product description for unreturnable items.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Allow 3-7 business days.
OUR RETURN POLICY AND PROCESS
Quickly and easily return your item(s) through our Returns Portal! Only US customers will be able to purchase a return shipping label but the returns portal is open to all customers.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your item.
Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
We do not provide prepaid return labels and you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
We do not offer exchanges but we welcome you to return your item(s) by mail in accordance with our Return Policy by using our online returns portal and repurchasing any available item(s) on our site.
All items ending in $.00, .96, .97, and .98, bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, accessories, and “Party Wear” (such as Halloween costumes) are considered final sale, non-returnable and cannot be returned for store credit.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached and returned in their original packaging.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- All returns must include an order packing slip or return invoice from Online Return Portal that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.